Registration fees and information
The Conference fees, including 21% VAT, are as follows:
The registration deadline is September 6th, 2019
The registration is allowed on site.
Only cash payment will be accepted on site.
|REGISTRATION TYPE||EARLY FEE
until 26 July 2019
|Delegate Full 3 days - ESPCR Member *||275,00||325,00|
|Delegate Full 3 days - Non ESPCR Member *||300,00||350,00|
|Delegate Full 3 days -Phd Student / Resident *||210.00||240,00|
|One Day Clinical Sessions 13 September **||150.00||160,00|
|One Day Clinical Sessions 13 September - Phd Student/Resident **||100,00||110,00|
|Dermoscopy Course14 September **||85,00||95,00|
|Social Dinner 13 September||65,00||75,00|
The registration fees include:
*admission to all scientific sessions, admission to opening ceremony and welcome cocktail, admission to poster and technical exhibition, congress material, catering services (if any).
**admission to scientific sessions as per programme, admission to poster and technical exhibition, congress material, catering services (if any).
Proof of Status
Participants wishing to register as Residents/Phd Students will be required to upload a Proof of Status in order to benefit from the reduced fee.
Kindly find here below the mandatory requirements that a valid Proof of Status needs to meet:
- It must be issued in English;
- It must be issued on official hospital or university letterhead;
- The date of issue has to be not older than 6 months starting from the registration date;
- It must display the applicant’s full name and date of birth;
- It must mention the beginning and the end of the residency (for residents only);
- It has to be signed by the head of department (hospital or academic institution) confirming the status of the applicant;
- It has to include the following head of department’s details: full name, department, email address and telephone number.
Participants wishing to register as ESPCR members need to be current active members (2019 annual fee paid). Please click here to register or renew your membership.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Registration Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) according to the following policy:
The cancellation will be accepted until 12 July 2019 before this date the 50% of the amount will be refunded, bank administration fee will not be reimbursed.
No refund will be made for cancellations made after 12 July 2019.