Travel Awards – ESPCR Meeting 2019
The European Society for Pigment Cell Research (ESPCR) is pleased to announce a call to select up to EIGHT (8) travel awards for ESPCR members willing to attend the 22nd ESPCR meeting.
The selected candidates will receive from ESPCR an economic support to cover registration cost and their attendance fees to the ESPCR Gala Dinner. All these costs will be paid directly from ESPCR to the Organizers on behalf of the selected candidate. There will be no direct payment made from ESPCR to selected candidates or their institutions.
The selected candidates will have to organize and cover their travel and accommodation expenses to attend the ESPCR 2019 meeting from their place of origin.
Selection of the awardees will be made by the ESPCR Travel Award Committee
Travel Award applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
- Be a current active member of the ESPCR (2019 annual fee paid)
- Submit an abstract to ESPCR 2019 abstract system
- Acknowledge the ESPCR on their presentation: logo ESPCR
Applicants are kindly requested to submit the following documents by 15 May 2019.
- Brief CV of the candidate
- PDF copy of the submitted abstract, already registered in the ESPCR 2019 abstract system
- Personal statement indicating why ESPCR should be supporting his/her attendance at the 22nd ESPCR meeting
The ESPCR Travel Award Committee will evaluate applications received:
Notification of acceptance will be by 20 June2019.Candidates will be evaluated according to their scientific merit and that of the work presented in the abstract.Applications from young members of the laboratories are encouraged, particularly PhD students.Please submit the requested documentation to: email@example.com